Note: If your desired size is out of stock, why not try the Purple Thunder trisuit instead?
Our multi-award winning Trisuit is making waves in the tri world; receiving rave reviews from the industry and customers alike. And with a super-generous returns policy, why not order yours and see what the fuss is about?
As always - please check the size guide carefully before ordering. We size a bit small - for example, a theoretical 6'1" male who weighs approx 13.5st with a 34" waist and 41" chest would fit an XL suit in a "performance fit" (tight, but not restrictive). If in doubt, order bigger. Or order two sizes and send back the one you don't want.
What makes this suit "the business"?
- We've shortened the collar, taking the zip away from the wetsuit collar (potential rubbing point).
- Our new cuff is less prone to rolling up under the wetsuit, meaning you've got less to fuss with in T1.
- Visually, our new design is, in our opinion, the business.
- Better material choice makes the ride even more comfortable.
- We've retained the genius pocket design and the leg cuffs which make the suit an absolute pleasure to ride and run in, with no dig-in whatsoever.